TODAY'S ACTIVITY!!

Today, the whole house is mine!!! Have been planning what to do since last night.. Thinking about asking my friends over to gamble a bit but hubby doesn't like to see my crazy gambler look... So i didn't propose it.. :(

But anyhow, today we have everything planned out (as hubby wants everything to be-EVERYTHING MUST BE PLANNED).. But i would really much prefer everything to be spontaneous.. But its ok..

So today, hubby will first start off the day by sending our clothes to the dobi.. And after when he is home, we will be cooking together!!! Hehehehe... My favourite activity of the day... Yay!!! And after that, i will do the dishes, wash the water bottles,clean up Lau Yang Yang's potty, feed my babies, mop the floor, boil water and do a little spring cleaning in my room..

And also not forgetting, giving special attention to my hamster mummy because she'd broken her leg in a freak accident when she was in her cage... Luckily i got home on time to take a look at her.. All thanks to my sis and mom for noticing the accident when it happened... According to them, he leg was totally twisted and it's totally broken.. But i'm hoping for the best though... I really,really hope that her leg will be fully functional someday soon... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment