GOING BACK TO BENTONG!!! YAY!!! : )

It's 2nd day of CNY, and hubby's on his way to Serdang for a while and later we'll be heading to Bentong (his grandparents' place).. While i need to pack my bag, bathe my babies (hamsters) and get myself ready..

I can' tell you how excited i am each time it comes to the day to visit hubby's grandparents.. It could be caused by my guilt for not being able to take care of my own grandparents (both my mom's and dad's side).. So now, i am making up for lost times..

I feel very comfortable being by their side and listening to what they have to say about life, etc.. I even like to spend my time with them very much... The feeling inside is very complicated.. Talking about it makes me have butterflies in my stomach..

And hubby has very cool parents (Aunt Cecelia and Uncle Peter).. They are fun to be with because we can chat and chat all night through (and not forgetting about the booze)... Hehehehe... I can talk to them about anything and they give great advise.. So that is why hubby's grandparents' place is a very fun place to be... We have a complete set of "conflict-free" relationship..

AND also not forgetting the little muruku baby girl (hubby's cousin sister)... Hehehehe.. Both hubby and i are very anxious to meet her.. Hopefully she won't cry anymore once she sees me.. : )

Later guys..
Take care and may your life be filled with joy and wealth..
Gong Xi Fa Cai..

No comments:

Post a Comment