FREAKIN' OUT!!!


I am totally freakin' out now because i gotta go back to work tomorrow!!! Hy.. Why do they have to do the inventory tomorrow??? Can't they make it some other day?? I still have not had enough of my holidays.. I want more rest... :(

But then again, i shouldn't be so demanding.. Although i love having the chance to spend the whole day at home with hubby, i still need to get my groove on to go back to work.. In my previous department, i do not mind checking my hotel mail.. But unlike this morning, i became really tensed, stressed and even scared to check my mails.. I really do not know why but i am just plain scared.. I even took it out on hubby this morning.. I really feel very sorry for him.. But luckily he understands my situation and what i was going through during then.. He was so kind and sweet enough to comfort me even after the ordeal.. I did not mean to let it out on him but i was struggling having to juggle loads of emotions and feelings when at one point i need to worry about work and the other was thinking how to guide the Astro technician to my place..

I really feel very glad and happy that i have him closely by my side.. I can't imagine not having him in my life.. He is everything to me.. He is always here to comfort me whenever i needed him the most, always know how to make me smile, always know what i need, always know what i am thinking - he is just like a worm living in my brain.. Every time i am with him, i feel very blissful.. :)

I am always hoping that i am making hubby feeling the same way too..

No comments:

Post a Comment