2ND DAY OF CNY


It's after 12am now.. Therefore, it's the end of Valentines Day... :(

But no matter, tonight has made me reminisce about how we first met, our first date, our first movie and so on... I really feel very blissful to have you.. Although we have conflicts now and then, but i still love you endlessly much and it made our love stronger.. I really never thought i would have the chance to bump into someone like you.. You complete me baby...

I never believed that a feeling that was sparked through love at first sight will last for so long-but look where are we now.. And it was quite funny to even talk about plans of getting married, we can't lose each other, etc after being together for less than half a year.. I really am thankful to have you baby..

After all those that we have been through, what will happen in the future is still a blur.. But i will be more than willing to walk, run, dance and waltz through the road with you.. All the way through baby..

Happy Valentines Day and may we go through more and more Valentines Day together..
I love you baby.. Mmmuakkksss.. Mmmuakkksss..

No comments:

Post a Comment