JOHN'S WEDDING DINNER

*too bad Sam has to leave early*

I honestly never expect that John would invite my family and i to attend his wedding dinner.. But too bad Mr and Mrs Lau could not attend - but they definitely wish them well.. And it was totally fun.. Having to see one of my best friends getting married (especially him).. Hahahaha.. He had also given me and my Len Sen buddies a chance to get together in a complete group because whenever we come out for tea, it is not always a complete set of members (especially Sam and Tiger-always busy and not around).. :(

Other than telling everyone how much i have enjoyed last night's dinner, i would also like to thank my Len Sen buddies for being so nice to my hubby.. He was scared that he wouldn't be able to mix around but they made him feel comfortable with their jokes and messing the karaoke sessions a bit.. Hehehehehe...

And to the new Mr and Mrs Teh, wish you both all the best, take good care of each other and we are now waiting for the next good news ya (pregnancy)!!! Hehehehe..

Thank you all once again, take care and we should come out more often ya..

Love you guys very much.. :)

3 comments:

  1. then cum out drink teh tarik together always...
    yesterday sam was told me he'll back to kedah on july...so v hv to create another "trip"...tiger's birthday fall on jun so v can celebrate with he...or else v go for movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo aiyo...never ajak me come out for drink at all..haih..sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha... Sam, no need to be sad ge la.. Because we also din go anywhere.. Hehehehe.. It was totally quiet.. We just cincai wished him happy birthday through his facebook.. Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete