SURPRISE!!!

Just when i thought that everything is getting better between she and i, suddenly i have received a news about her being transfered to the higher floors.. Sadly she is not allowed to say no... Although sometimes i am angry of her, argued with her or stopped talking to her for a couple of days, after everything had passed, we will be happy again.. Joking and making loads of noise in the office and sometimes laughing because of something minor.. I just cannot believe that after working with her for quite some time and already getting used to her way of work and her mood swings, she has to leave... Sometimes thinking about it makes me really want to just leave without a notice.. But that is just too childish.. I will see how things will go after my trip back from China with hubby.. If my "new boss" is as nice as how i have worked with him before i was being transfered, then i might just consider hanging around a little longer..

No comments:

Post a Comment