RUNAWAY SUE

Have been feeling uncomfortable the whole day all thanks to my soar throat and cough...

I don't get sick easily... But when i am really sick, i really can't concentrate on what i am or should be doing... For instance like today... Since this morning i have no mood to work already... I just want to lay on my bed and rest... But i couldn't because Ahmad needs to go on MC and my sis @ work, Esther is on vacation with her hubby...

Usually when i am in the office, i listen to all my song collections that are being saved in Grooveshark (thank you for recommending hubby)... And today, i suddenly felt like listening to Runaway Sue... I got a little emotional while listening to it... Throughout the whole song, i have been thinking about the fun and happy times that i have had with Mr Lau when he and his friends were doing their rehearsals for their mini concert in 1992... I remembered that he brought me to their rehearsals every weekend.... I even made a few friends and learned a little bit of ballet (just messing around, really)... Remembered that i shared a packet of char siew / siew yuk rice with him... I was so naughty back then... I asked him to feed me while i was running here and there-playing the piano, drums, percussion, etc... Just anything that i could get my hands on.... I had also remembered he looked so proud when he was introducing me as his daughter during my first time meeting up his friends...

Thinking about more of those moments really made me feel sour inside... Then slowly, silly things started to come to my mind... Questions to be exact... Example, "How will i feel if he got really sick and being hospitalized?? What should i do?? What if he dies?? Will i ever forgive him???"

There are a lot of times where i really wish that i could speak to him like how we used to.... But it's just too difficult for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment