DAVID FOSTER AND FRIENDS

Last night on our way to have dinner at our favourite Korean restaurant (Jung Won), hubby's backside itchy and called Lite and Easy to play the guessing game (Who Am 'I')... And he just tucked his phone to me and ask me to answer on his behalf... I was like "WTH!!!"... I kept pushing his phone back to him but he was giving me the best excuse ever - i am driving!!! And while we were pushing the phone back at each other, Rex (the DJ) picked up.... So i have no choice but to give him my details and answered the question... I was very pissed off during then... But after knowing what I have won, i can't help but to feel SUPER HAPPY!!!! I have always wanted it... Honestly I wanted to buy the DVD... But it's expensive... So I think double CD is just as good... Hehehehehe... :)

Thank you baby... Mmmuakkksss... Mmmuakkksss...

No comments:

Post a Comment