WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!

This has been going on for 2 whole weeks already.. And still there is no progression.. So i have made up my mind to leave her sight after i am back from my Guilin trip with hubby.. But that is if i can keep my cool until then... I just do not understand why can't she just admit that she was wrong about the strong statement that she had said?? Rather than keep having that same attitude.. Everyone knows that the way she communicates to someone has a little problem.. I know i do too, and i am trying my hardest to change.. But the funniest thing is that she do not mind or care whatever people say about her... She will just be the same... Although i have told her a few times that she has to change the way she answers someone's question.. I just really hope that once i have left, everything will be back to normal and that she would change for the better..

No comments:

Post a Comment