080410


Today is our 5th Anniversary as a couple... On Monday, he asks me to make sure that i am free on Thursday evening (today).. He says he wants to go on a date with me... During then i thought that he was just playing around with me, so i said, "ok,ok"... It did not even came to mind that the day that he was talking about is 08th April 2010... Until last night... When some of our friends and colleagues sent us birthday wishes through Facebook.. Hehehe..

But anyhow, although i had gone through a lot of shit in office today, hubby has always been here for me all the way through.... And made tonight's dinner totally AWESOME!!!! :) Hehehehe..

Baby, Miss Evon is right about you.. You are very special... Thank you very much for everything baby.. I love you hubby.. Mmmuakkksss.. Mmmuakkksss..

No comments:

Post a Comment