LAU YANG YANG

I came home from work today feeling happy because it's hubby's birthday tomorrow and also because i will be on a week's leave soon... And as usual, when i am in a very good mood... She started to go crazy...

It all started when i was playing and talking with my cat (who was sitting next to me) and i was asking whether does she wants to eat fish... My mother should know very well that i was just teasing my cat... She is usually fine about me teasing my cat like this.. And sometimes she would also join in the fun.... But tonight is different... She just asked me 1 single question... Which i had ignored her because during then she sounded casual.. Like how she and i use to speak at home...

Then when she got off the couch and was heading to the kitchen, the cat jumped down from the couch and ran towards her leg and kept rubbing her while she was walking, rubbing her feet constantly with her body and nose, etc... She started to sound annoyed and kept yelling at her... Then when they were both in the kitchen, she used something heavy to scare her off by throwing it on the floor a couple of times... I was not really pissed off at that time because i knew that she won't hurt this cat.... She is her favourite...

So the cat ran towards me and slept on my leg... She was clearly very scared... But i calmed her down.... But as playful as every cat is, she walked back towards her after seeing my mother came out of the kitchen... And that is when i was in total shocked and could not believe what she had done... She back kicked the cat and it hit it's nose... The cat ran into my room and slept on my bed... I couldn't control myself and i yelled at her... In front of her husband... Even her husband could not believe what she had done... She kept blabbering saying that her leg is having those rash spots again...

FYI, she always has a panic attack whenever there are rashes on her leg or she accidentally kicked on one of the table's or chair's edges... She will keep saying the word "DIE"...

Anyways,when i was in my room with my cat, i couldn't stop crying because i felt sorry for her.... I felt her heartbreak... She looked so disappointed and sad... There was nothing much i could do other than petting her and kept telling her that i was very sorry... I even kept asking whether is she ok... Asking her to at least make a few noises to let me know that there is nothing wrong with her...

Hy.. I'm so sorry Yang Yang...

No comments:

Post a Comment