OCEAN MONKEYS PROJECT - DAY 1!!!!

I HAVE A NEW PET TO PLAY WITH NOW!!!!! And it's now in the office with me... But i have to wait til tonight only i could insert the eggs into the tank... Hehehehe...

I have just come upon a couple of comments through other people's blogs that it dies within a week.. BUT who cares!!! Because it can be reborn again!!! *AWESOME!!!* Hahahahaha...

I have always wanted it since the first time I had laid eyes on them in Petsmore... And now i have it!!!! All thanks to Joey and Janice!!! Hehehehe..

ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl i just bought a kit too, but did u use the whole packet of water conditioner? cos it seems a lot for the amount of water in the small tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!! I did put the whole pack... And i think that's the reason why they die so quickly i guess... I think you'd better just put half a packet first..

    ReplyDelete